Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well about the whole car thing we are going to pick it up tomorrow we are not getting it fixed at this time. Get this the guy asked if I would sale it to him for $500.00. Now thats funny the rims and tires cost more then that so I told him no. So I will be driving the truck next week. Ok I have lost 2.6 lbs this week so the last two weeks I have lost 3.6 lbs.

Well last night after Drew did his home work he decided that he needed a hair cut. So I helped him it looks pretty good. I cut him with the cutters and I quickly said well it's not like I do this every day and we laughed. so here is the after pictures I hope that you like them.





Well he went to work like this and came home and shaved it off but I think I did pretty good:)

5 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

ummm, interesting hair! I guess you did a great job- was that the look you were going for? (lol)

Great job on the weight loss!!!!

The guy who wants to buy your car-- Aren't all mechanics that way--- SO wrong!

Love the blogs new look and I LOVE the fact you updated... Made my day!!!!
Lots of Love,
Becki

The Anderson's said...

wouldn't his mama be proud! haha

Em said...

Nice hair:) congrats on the weight loss, where are you going to work out?

Simonsen Family said...

OK~ IN case you haven't noticed we are no longer in Jan! It is NOW Feb and you are WAY behind on this blogging thing.... SO please, oh please update your blog :D
Are you still working out??? I need to start!!! Court kept taking pictures of me walking and and and I need to work out!

Update, update, update!!!!!

Glennis said...

He just needs a few feathers and he could join a bunch of renegade Indians!
its a funny hair cut, but you did it well!