Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well it's been a while not to much going on here just working and hanging out. Drew starts school tonight so I will be hanging out by myself and going to bed early. I have already feed him and made cookies for hime to take to work and it's only 6:25pm. So I guess that I will pick up the house and ready a book that Elouise gave to all of us at work that she would like for us to read. Ok Bec I have tried to copy and past your word for the year and well I can't I will have to type it all and get back to you. Love to you all.

2 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

So Char~ I have been waiting :D What is your word for 2009?

The Header is under settings and you can look under google gor headers- save the background you like and apply it and add your name or Theme to it.. Hope that helps!!!!

OK girl- get blogging, is Saturday and Nap time should be over by now, so you have time :D

Lots of Love,
Becki

Em said...

thats great that andrew is going to school what is he going for? i know you have told me before but in my defence the babies killed my brain cells. if your ever board when hes gone give me a call or something.