Saturday, January 3, 2009

Well have I told all of you that I'm ready for the snow to go away. Drew shoveled for over 2 hours today we need to get a snow blower. Well we are in Roy at my parents house Drew is going to look at some plugs for my Dad. It's good to have a sparky around the house that can fix anything. Well my parents are not here so I'm up dating my blog with my moms new lap top. HA HA I really like it I think that I need one. Maybe I will just take this one. (Just Kidding mom) We brought Zeusa down it was her turn to go and left the little ones at home. And now I remember why we dont take her that many places well she just cry's the whole way. But we love her she loves to go places but we dont like the crying. Well I better go before they get home and bust me:)

4 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

You know she reads your blog- so basically you busted yourself (hahaha) never leave proof of what you are doing~ did we not teach you anything (lol)
If I was there we could hang out today!!!!

Lots of Love,
Becki

Charolette said...

I wish that your was here I wouls love to hang out with you. I guess that's why I was always in trouble. HAHA I'm not very good at not getting myself bested.

Simonsen Family said...

Hopeless girl, hopeless!!!! (lol)
I guess there is a resaon you were the youngest because by the time you were a teen they had already been through two of us girls and knew MOST of the tricks ;)
What they don't know, won't hurt them (hahahhah)
I hope you had a nice visit and enjoyed your time there- I know they enjoy it when you visit
Family is what it is ALL about!
Lots of Love,
Becki

Jake and Sara said...

Yeah, I think we are in need of a laptop too. I am sick of this old desktop jamming up! And, I love your background.