Monday, January 5, 2009

I went to the eye doctor to day for my 1 month check up and I have 20/20 vision. I have to go back March 9th and they said that my vision could still change but they are pretty sure they will stay at 20/20. Let me all of you that have been thinking about doing this. You should it's not that bad and you will love it. They have payment plans so Sara Beth you need to just do it. But you need to go through Hoopes Vision if you need the number I have it. Drew will be going back to school in a few weeks. He passed his last class with a B+. I told hime that I was so proud when I went to school I was happy if I got a D. HAHA When I went to school I did a pretty good job. Well until next time I need to go and cook dinner and I want to work out for 30 min.

4 comments:

Jake and Sara said...

I know! I so need to do it! But, as you know, I am a wuss! I am so glad that everything went well for you, and if I was to do it, I would definately go to Hoopes Vision!

Simonsen Family said...

Did you know you posted last on Jan. 5th and today is the 9th already????? WOW, where have you been girl???? That is 4 days!!!!!

So basically we need to hear from you!!!!

I am SO happy all went well with your eyes and that you can see so well.

Lots of Love,
Becki

The Anderson's said...

Sarah A. told me about scrapblogs.com you make your own page then you can upload it to your site! Kinda fun, I am not that good at it yet.

Simonsen Family said...

WOW!!! What a great thing- I will chcek it out :D Thanks for sharing the cool news and idea for our blogs with us!

Becki ( Char's sister)