Ok this weekend has sucked Drew & I was going to go hang out with some friends in Wendover and we had Jess taking care of the dogs for the night. And well I talked Drew out of driving the truck down I told it it would cost to much money and he would have to take the 4 wheeler out. So we ended up driving my car the Alero. We stoped at the last gas station and filled up with gas and headed on our way and we were about 30min away and my car started acting funny so we pulled over and well to make the story short we think that my tranny went out. So we called a tow truck and had to wait on the side of the road for over an hour for them to get there. Well we made it home $300.00 dollars later and they took my car to the shop so we will see what the damage is on Monday. Drew got called into work and here I sit Saturday night at 11:00 at night blogging and now it's time for bed. Oh I did hear I told you so and we LOL. I think I have bad luck with cars. I'm not going to pick the next one. Well ok we will have to see about that one.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh Char, that does suck!!!! BUT hey your tow guy only took an hour or so-- Remember when my truck broke down on the boating dock during high tide and it took my tow truck man 7 hours 0 yep 7 hours to come get us and that is with us calling them every 1 1/2 --- I hope the damages aren't too high!
Lots of Love, Becki
ooh that's awful! That would totally happen to us! But on a happier note do you get a new car??
Post a Comment