OK here we go just a few things to share with all of you. So a while ago I was talking to my mom and asked her what she would like for her Birthday and she started telling me and I said oh I want that to. Well I never got it for her and she talked my dad into letting her have it if I went in half so here it is.
AS SEEN ON TV
I know that most of you have seen this and said oh that would be great to have well I have it and I'm still learning how to you it. I will keep you posted.I mentioned to all of you that I would like to lose weight so I have been watching what I eat and I lost 1 LB this week. I know that does not sound like alot but let me tell you it's not easy. So a few years ago I again was watching tv and I had to have the Tony Little gazelle and I used it oh about 10 times I did not like it so I let my mom use it and she then gave it back to me and I have now sold it to Lisa she works with me and we are really pushing the whole deit thing. So this weekend we went to my mom & dads house on Sat then on Sunday I cleaned part of the house and had a nail appointment so I went back to Roy. And when I got home I was on line and well I just had to have it so I went out and bought me a new work out machine.
If you know Drew you know what happens next he says I know that you not going to use it just take the dogs for a walk a few times around the block. Well the good sport he is he helped me and it took him over 2 hours to put together. Yes I helped and no I did not use it last night. Well I did use it today and I only did 25 min so I'm hoping that by next week I'm up to 1 hour I'm going to do this at least 5 times a week and I'm going to lose weight. Well until next time love to you all.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Posted by Charolette at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
woo hoo Char that looks fun! Although I am sad you didn't stop by to visit me on Sunday when you knew I was home alone! Boo on that!
What is it? Is it a hair thing? Good luck on your new life style (not diet right!).
You should soon be fit as with that exercise cycle. Not sure what you will do with the other object, curl your hair or cut it?
Post a Comment