Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Here is the up date on my car. Well I need to start out telling you all that we bought this car for $3,500.00. Ok I need to have a new tranny and they want us to pay them $3,000.00. not only is that car worth nothing we have already put so much money into it. So we are going to have them out it back together and we are going to bring it home until we can figure out what to to with the beast. I really liked my car other than she has left me stranded a few times. She was great in the snow and well I just liked her. Jess has been letting me drive her car this week she is such a great friend. Well I have to go and work out and releave some stress so until next time:)

2 comments:

Em said...

sorry to hear about your car. cars are such a pain

Simonsen Family said...

Char I am SO sorry!!!!! I know what a pain this has all been and stressful too. I hope better and brighter days are in store for you and a BETTER CAR as well.....

Hey how is that sewing coming along??? I haven't heard anything about it and what about Drew painting more???