Friday, January 2, 2009

A new year is here and I have so many things that I want to do.

I would like to lose weight I eat all the wrong foods it's hard to eat healthy when your man eats alot of junk food. So I'm really going to push my self and start eating better I would like to lose 15 -20 lbs. So if you have any great ideas for me that you would like to share that would be great.

Well for all of you that have been asking to see the clock Patti made me today is your lucky day!


As you can see we have not huing it up yet:( I'm trying to get Drew to paint one more wall but it does not look like that's going to happen. So we will hang it this weekend.

What we have been up to. Well Drew's sister Amy and her family have been here from AZ and we have been over to the Anderson's a few times and they came to our house. It was great to see them. I was not feeling well on New Years eve but I feel great today I have been cleaning the house I have not cleaned it since Christmas so yes it really needs it.

3 comments:

Amy Carpenter said...

Thanks for the fun times. We enjoyed coming and visiting you and the dogs! The kids were still talking about the dogs today as we drove in the car. Love you, Amy

(ps Char, you look great.)

Simonsen Family said...

Love the new blog look!!!

I love the clock Patti made for you- Its AWESOME!!!!!

I would like to lose that much weight too...so what shall we do???

I hope you are feeling better now :D and of course we want pictures of the new paint job Andrew is doing....

Lots of Love,
Becki

Simonsen Family said...

hey one more thing- hwta re we going to do for grandma Bessie? Her birthday is the 10th of this month... lets both go in ten and get her somethng?????
what do you think?

Becki