Here is what it looked like on our way home last night. Of course I was not driving and taking pictures.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Posted by Charolette at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here is what it looked like on our way home last night. Of course I was not driving and taking pictures.
Posted by Charolette at 9:24 AM
4 comments:
That is a LOT of snow - I loved watching it snow and seeing the world all white (from inside my house with a fire going of course)
Today is 77 degrees here, sunny and HOT
Lots of Love,
Becki
OK your killing me!!!!
TIME TO UPDATE!!!!!
Lots of Lovvvvvvvvve
Becki :D
I bet you and Andrew had fun shoveling! lol
Wow just look at all that snow! We never see snow like that...... and thank goodness for that!
i do hope your all cosy and warm.
Post a Comment