Monday, December 8, 2008

I CAN SEE!!!!

Where to start it didn't hurt ok the eye drops after hurt really bad. I went in at 1:00 and was done around 3:00 came home and took a nap for about 1 hour and when I woke up I could see the clock. I went back in on Friday at 8:00 and I have 20/25 vision. They said that it will get better I cant even think aboiut it getting better than they already are I have to go back in on the 5th just for a check up and by then I hope to have 20/15. Saturday we had a family Chirstmas Party and it's always good to see your family that you only see once a year all there kids are so big. Sunday we went over to the Andersons for a wonderful dinner and a nice visit. Today I went back to work came home cooked dinner and then had to shovel. I will have to post pictures soon. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm doing GREAT and I wish that I would have had this done along time ago. I would tell all of you that are thinking about doing this that you should it's not bad I was able to drive the next day. Driving at night is not to fun I have a hard time with distance and all the light have halo's around them I hope that this will get better as time goes by I will try and post again this week.

5 comments:

The Anderson's said...

Yay! I am glad it was a good experience! Are you going to do a dinner for Drew's Birthday??

Amy Carpenter said...

Glad to hear everything went well. We miss you guys and are anxious to see everyone on the 27th. Happy Birthday Andrew on Thursday.
Love, Amy

Simonsen Family said...

Sux you had to shovel (lol) :D
I am SO happy all went well and you are able to see... See you're not that big of a whimp!!!!

Yea, Char are you going to have a dinner for Drew for his birthday???? You know how to cook now. Your going to turn into Char Crocker hey speaking of cooking where are those recipes of the pies you mentioned?????

Lots of Love,
Becki

Simonsen Family said...

OMGOSH!!!!! Update your blog!!!!
I keep checking and checking every day and I am want something new to see and read!!!!!!

LOts of Love,
ME

Em said...

congrat's on the eyes.