Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I got the phone call and I go in at 1:00. I was hoping for an early appointment so I did not have to wait all day. So out with the old and in with the new. This is ging to be one of the greatest gifts ever. That is if I dont go blind :) I will blog soon

3 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

TOday is the day Char- Good Luck and your not going to go blind! You dork! Relax and enjoy the day one will be here for you know it!!!! Can't wait to hear all about the details!!!!
Love Ya!
Becki

Amy Carpenter said...

I hope all went well. We will be thinking of you. Hey, if you would come visit we could take you out in our new boat!
Amy

Bry and Amb said...

Hope everything went great! I'm happy for ya - but boy, I sure wish I could've done it with ya!