So here its goes I will be getting my eyes done Thursday:) I'm so excited and freaked out at the same time. I know that the next few days will tough so in the long run it will be worth it. I will take a before and after picture for you beck but Drew will not post it for me. He does not even look at my blog:( I will keep you all posted this weekend is kinda crazy I have a nail appt on Saturday I cant drive so I will be going down with Jess. Then I will come home and go back to Ogden for a family Christmas party.
Just something to think about
As for Christmas you know it's all about giving and making sure that childeren have the time of there life when Santa comes. So we have a friend that has been having a hard time the last couple years. So Drew and I went to there house on Thanksgiving after my family had left and gave them our Christmas tree and everything to go on it. We had a small one and I took that to the kids for there bedroom. Ethan helped me find a plug and clean a spot for it and when he pluged it in he had the biggest smile on his face. And Alista (sis) she liked the angel and asked if she could have it she did not want it on the tree she wanted to make a spot on her side of the room. I have got them a few things for them to open on this special day. I know that everyone has there challenges and strugle from time to time I know that I have. I sit and think about when I was little and could not wait for Santa he always brought us the best gifts and there were so many I did not know where to start. So I would just start opening them even if they were not for me. I want those childeren to be able to have the same memories that I'm able to have. Sorry this is so long I will try and post tomorrow and let you all know what time I go to the doctor. Love to you all
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Posted by Charolette at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hye where is your christmas ticker?
Tomorrow will go great and you will have no more glasses or contacts YEAAAAAA - Try not to worry to much about it- if it really was THAT horrible no one would have it done..
ABout Natalie's kids - Char you are an ANGEL .. Always remember the kids and the difference you are making in their life's!!!!!
Lots of Love,
Becki
Post a Comment