What a day! Well the first thing that happend today is I had to get out of bed to go to work and when I got there it was not that bad. Around 9:30 Elouise called me she has been in a car wreak. So I go to get a few items out of her car and make sure that she was ok. (She has the Tahoe) So I go to the bank and the post office have to get Toni out of school at 12:15 and go back to work. Today we had a pot luck and everyone that I work with waited for me to get back before they ate. Oh how sweet was that so we eat and get back to work then it starts snowing and we were going to go to the Christmas box but the roads where getting bad so Keith & Adam just took the gifts. Adam is such a good guy he still dressed up as an elf here is a picture.
We all left at 4:00 and the road were not that great it took me over 1 hour to get home I don't like to drive in the snow. So now I'm home Drew is getting ready to go to work he has to be there at 10:00 tonight not sure what time he will get off. So I guess that means I need to clean the house so he can sleep tomorrow.
Thank you everyone that has sent us Christmas cards I love them they are so cute.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Posted by Charolette at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Sorry to see the car wreck but the snow looks beautiful and cold! Our kids can't wait to play in it!
cute slide show, i am glad that she was ok, this time of year is scary when it comes to driving.
Post a Comment