Sunday, December 14, 2008

Not to much has been going on here. Drew turned 31 on Thursday we both had to work so we really did nothing on his birthday I had dinner ready for him when he got home and whe just hung out and watched the tube. On Friday we had some friends over they cooked us dinner and we played the WII until 11:30. It was alot of fun. Had a Christmas party Sunday hung out with family all there kids are so big and cute. Well off to work tomorrow this week is pretty busy not sure when I will be able to post again but I will try.

1 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

31 WOW!!!! That is getting up there (lol) J/K I know I am still older :(

SO any sewing going on there????
ANY pictures of the snow or with Andrew shoveling the snow (lol)
since we havent talked in a WEEK there should be alot to blog about-- OK maybe a lot that I want you to blog about (hahahha)

Lots of Love,
Becki