Thursday, February 12, 2009

Well not to much has been going on here. We are getting my car fixed we have a friend that is doing it at his work on the side so we are not to sure when we will be getting it back. Drew has been doing great in school and I have been hanging out at home. I can't beleive that it's February time sure does fly by now days. I remember when I was younger and could not wait for the time to go by and well now it needs to slow down. Well tonight Drew has school so I will pick up the house and work out get his gift ready for Saturday. Well I will post again this weekend have a great week and a happy Valentines!

2 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

YEAHHHH :D Thanks for the update.. A little short but still an update (lol) So what are you Valentine plans? How is the weight loss coming along? Any new pictures you can share with us??? Any cooking you have done (like V. cookies for every one else!)
Lots of Love,
Becki

Jake and Sara said...

What's Drew's gift????