The latest in the Anderson's house hold. Well I had my car back for 2 days and found out that my break line was pinched I have been calling the tow truck company talked to them on Monday they said the guy I need to talk to is not in that they would have him call me. Well it's now Thursday and every time I call there is no answer. So we took the car to the shop and that cost us another $140.00. Well before I found out I did not have any breaks I was driving Elouise's kids around she is out of town. I'm really glad that we are ok and nothing happend to us. The boy's are so big I remember when we would go to the zoo and do little kid stuff. Well not anymore it's very strange to be around them all grown up. I had no idea what they even liked to do so we just hung out. So now the breaks are fixed and the car is still leaking so Drew is working on the power steering again and there was another $90.00. Oh my I really like my car but I dont want to keep putting money into her. Drew has his mid term tonight I wish him luck! I will keep you posted on what happens to the car this weekend.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
sounds to me like you need a new car! I get to dress Mollie i take her clothes every couple of days. They will be 29 weeks gestation tomorrow. she is 5lb 13oz and Jagger is 6lb 7oz. they have grown so much. It is so unreal to have a baby here again i love it. (even Jag's screaming) it is hard to believe i have the two (that wont feel real until they are together) thanks for asking about them. I hope you will come see them when they are both home.
What the heck????? I thought you were updating last night?????
Emily- I am SO happy to hear about the update on Jag and Molly - I love following your blog :D
OK- Char we need an update!
Lots of LOve,
Becki
Post a Comment