Well not to much going on here. My car is getting fixed and I should be getting it back any time. My mom went to FL to spend time with my sister Becki and her family they are having a great time. My dad has been home taking care of my grandma. Drew is working and going to school and of course putting up with his wonderful wife. Last weekend we just hung out around the house it was nice. Drew got me a new game for my WII and well let's just say I LOVE IT. I can't stop playing it Monday I did not have to work so I washed our bedding and played my new game for oh lets say 3-4 hours. And when he went to school last night well I played it for just a few min and shut it off. Worked out and got ready for bed. Well when I was done I was not ready to go to bed so yes I played my game for about 1-2 hours I'm hooked. It's Maro Galxey and I would say if you don't have it that you need to go and get it but then again if you want to get things done around you house it's not a good idea to go and buy. Well I must go have a great week
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So its a fun game huh???
We are having fun and wish you were here with us too!!!!
Lots of Love,
Becki
I like this background SO much better then the first one you had- that one was hard to read with the clovers all over....
So when you changed the background, is that what you considered an update???? Silly little girl. AN undate is with words and telling us things that you are doing, have been doing and just about your life!
Got it???
Good! Now more updates!!!!
Lots of Love,
Becki
So, Its Sunday now - four days since you said you would update more...ummmmm today would be a good day for an update (lol) Go for a walk or a drive and think of things you could blog about :D
Lots of LOve,
Becki
Monday -
SO what DVD's did you and Drew rent this weekend??? How is Rosey doing??? How is your M-I-L? I think mom told me she had to have surgery??? Hope she is doing ok!
Scarey thing about your brakes- I have been thinking about that one all morning~~~
Lots of LOve,
Becki
Post a Comment