Well I got my car back last week and love it.
So my car has been leaking so Drew crawled under the car to find that the tow truck had smashed my break line. Hello I have been driving this! We have the worst luck ever just when we think we can get a head something happens. Well my mom had a great time with my sister and the kids. I wish that I could have gone down to visit maybe next time. So back to the car thing so I called Napa looking for a break line well they told me that I have to call the dealer. So I called the dealer thismorning and well they told me that I have to get it from Napa. Oh my I could have been driving my car today. I wish that they would have not gave me the run around it really drives my crazy. Drew has to study tonight and School tomorrow. So I might have it back this weekend. But Im sure that Drew will try and work on it tonight being the great guy he is. And well we dont like to drive the truck. :)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Posted by Charolette at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I hate it when they give us the run arounds too!!!!! GRRRR - I swear its because we are girls and they are LAZY Boys (lol)
at least when Drew does the work you know it will be good and done right!
We wish you could have came out here too- Tax money is here, come out now :D We woudl Love to have you here~
Play any more Wii latley???? How is the weight loss coming??? I hear you have lost 5 pounds- That is AWESOME!!! Keep us the great job!
Lots of Love,
Becki
Updated today :D ~ Need to check out the scentsy sents and get back to you... Are you thinking about Bob's B-day and what we can get him??? What about Mother's Day too???
LOts of Love,
Becki
Hey Girl~
What's up? How are you doing today? IS your car fixed yet?
Blog about it!
Lots of Love,
Becki
THe week is almost over- Tomorrow is Friday (YEA!!!!) ANy weekend plans? Has it been cold there???
Are you still working out everyday and eating good?????
Seen any good movies latley????
Update your freakin blog (lol)
Lots of LOve,
Becki
Post a Comment