Sorry I have no pictures for you. Well last week Drew had his mid term and he got a 97% way to go Drew.
So yeaterday when the wind was really bad I was at work and some of our products were blowing away so Lisa, She & my self went to collect all the blowing items up. OK this is one of those things you had to be there for so the wind was not to bad when we went out but after we got everything and was on our way bad the wind was crazy. One of the mat's blew out of She's hands and hit a truck in the parking lot and I know it's not funny bad I could not stop laughing. So we get it together and start our way back to the office and well you all know the shoes that I wear are not all that great well the wind knocked me to the ground yes I was still laughing. I turn around and see Lisa rolling down the hill into a parking lot. Well we finally got everything back in the office. Lisa is pretty sore has some road rash but doing good. I had something stuck in my eye had to go to the doctor today and they had to dig it out. So I have to take eye drops every hour and have to go back on Monday. If only we had a video camera we could have won funniest home video's. Well my car is running great knock on wood we are doing fine so until next time.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Posted by Charolette at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment