Sunday, March 8, 2009

So all of you that know me I always have my hair pulled back well I needed a change so I here is the new me. I have wanted to have an A line but I just cant do it all of you know how Drew like long hair. So when I got home he said it looks good you had to sneek some short cuts in there did'nt you. Then we laughed I really like it no more pony tails for me. Ok at least for a while.



7 comments:

Jake and Sara said...

Wow! I can't believe how long your hair is getting! I like it!

Anonymous said...

It looks so beautiful. Way to try something new!

Simonsen Family said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I think you are just so darn cute you look good in anything and your hair any way too!!!!

Lots of LOve,
Becki

The Anderson's said...

pretty pretty... Drew can't say anything about it being short it's so freaken long!

Simonsen Family said...

Hey you only have 15 entries since 2009 has started- what's up with that????? Ummm, I think you need to blog more - come on girl we want to hear from you and everything you have been up to latley as well.....

Lots of LOve,
Becki

Em said...

i love the hair, you look so great!

Bry and Amb said...

I love it! It looks really pretty. Love ya!
Ambs