Saturday, March 21, 2009

What's been going on in the Anderson house!

Not to much just working Drew going to school and getting ready for summer. I have lost 7lbs I was hoping that it would be more like 17lbs but I will take the 7. We are going to putting our house up for sale Monday. I hope that it sales but if not that's ok I do like my house just want something a little bigger. If and when it does sale we would like to move to Herriman, Riverton or West Jordan. Work has been going good I love it I have been working there for 1 year boy time sure does fly. I'm glad to be working with Elouise again she is always so greatful for all her employee's. I also like it when I get to see the boy's even though they are all grown up and I have no idea what they like to do:) In June we will be married 10 Years and I will be 31 years just fly by. Drew was out of school this week for Spring break it's been nice spending time with him.

Well I have to go and start cleaning I need to have the house clean come Monday who no's maybe someone will come and look at it. Oh the dog's are going to be so mad. We did tell them they needed to call us befor showing so that we could get the dogs out of the house. I really hope that they listen have a great weekend:)

5 comments:

Glennis said...

Its an exciting time house selling and moving to a nice new one, but it is also a lot of work, these open home days you have to clean and polish and tidy everything, then you have the added problem of the dogs!. I do hope you sell quickly.

Simonsen Family said...

Finally an UPDATE!!!!! I have been waiting and waiting :D -
I hope your house sells fast too and you getthe home of your dreams..
COngrats on the weight loss- I would LOVE to lose 7 lbs.. Keep up the good work!!!!

Update again REAL soon!

Lots of LOve,
Becki

The Anderson's said...

woo hoo! I hope it sells fast for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Selling the house?! Glad I check your blog for news. Hope it all works out for the best.

Em said...

first - congrat's on the weight lose that is great and something to be proud of. second - ya for the move and i am so excited for you to move out here (herriman) and third in answer to your question yes i am ready for more, in fact i am going to start watching my 3 year old nephew 3 days a week. When am i going to see you?