Sunday, April 5, 2009

OUT WITH THE OLD & IN WITH THE NEW!

Way to go Drew! The last couple weeks have been pretty crazy. We put our house up for sale and we have a few things that needed to be fixed. So Drew has been putting in a new kitchen floor what a pain for him to work go to school and try and put in a kitchen floor. We got the floor in last weekend and the dishwasher leaked. So he had to take it back out and put in new. I'm glad it was just by the sink and not the whole floor. He got me a new dishwasher and I love it. The new floor is in now he is working on the trim. My dad's birthday was April 2 so we got out of the house for a little while we went to dinner with my mom & dad sister Heather,Shawn & both of my grandma's we had a great time. Drew has not been feeling good he has a really bad cold so he is pretty tired. The house has been up for sale for the last 2 weeks and we have not sold it yet. So we have been thinking about using it as a rental. We really don't want to do that but we do want a new house so we will have to see what happens. I hope that you all have a great Easter.



5 comments:

Bry and Amb said...

The floor looks great! I love the color! I feel Drew's pain - I have a horrible cold and sore throat - ugh! I'm ready for the warm sunshine!!
Love ya!

Simonsen Family said...

BEAUTIFUL floors!!!!! Drew did a GREAT job... Umm, you two can come here (the sunshine state and all) and help Rob put in those beautiful floors in my house!!!!
I still have teh same carpet from when we moved in 10 years ago and with five kids, a dog and a husband you can imagine what my floors look like (lol)
I hope your house sells soon! Spring is coming and everyone is getting their taxes back- so they will want to spend the money....
Love the update!!!!
Hope Drew feels better too!!
Lots of Love,
Becki

The Anderson's said...

your floor looks awesome as well as the dishwasher! You finally got a new dishwasher and you're moving, that's how it works huh?
I have had the wrath of the nasty cold this past week...not fun. I feel your pain Drew.

Glennis said...

Looking good, the hard work and expense has all been worth it and will improve your lives for a long time. I am a tiny bit envious, we don't have a dish washer - though Erle says that he is the dish washer or at least drier, so I don't need one!
Have a Blessed Easter.

Em said...

i love the floors. Do you have your house posted on KSL.com and Zillow.com and forsalebyowner.com? if not get it on all three and you will start to get some hits