Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sorry it's been so long for an update we have been busy with getting the house done Drew going to school & work. Tonight is Drew's final we will find out what he get's on Tuesday. This year Drew has got A's on all his test he is the only one in the class. Then he will be off of the summer! Two more years to go and he will be done.

This weekend we are going to get our toys out and go play:) and it's going to be muddy I'm sure. We are going with a bunch of people that Drew works with so I will take some pictures and post them on Sunday. Well I have to start cleaning since I won't be home this weekend.

2 comments:

Amy Carpenter said...

Good job on all your hard work at school and with your house.
Love, Amy

Glennis said...

Well done getting a;; A's