Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's about time for it to stop snowing. We had a great time Yesterday riding. We went to a guy's house that Drew works with we got there about 10:30am and hung out I shot my first shot gun and well my arm hurts. There was alot of people there it's good to be able to put a face to the guys Drew talks about. Here are aa few pics of our fun day. Drew was having fun and ate a little dirt on his dirt bike I made sure he was ok and then started laughing he crashed 2 times. The second crash I didnt get a picture. We got home around 10:00pm we didn't take any dogs :( it was a nice break and did not have to worry about what they were doing. This is the first time that they didnt get to go. I hope you have a great weekend I need to go and clean the house then my car.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, BUT.....I noticed that they were not wearing any helmets!!! I work with people that have had a "bump" to the head and believe me....you do NOT want that to happen!! Brain injury is very serious! Wear helmets!!!!! Please. :)

The Anderson's said...

how fun! Would we expect anything less from Drew besides driving like a crazy man?! I'm guessing we'll probably see you on Sun. for Mom's birthday.