Thursday, November 27, 2008

Well we did it! The Turkey did not blow up and everything turned out great I hope that you all had a great day. Here are just a few pictures of how are day went. After a big meal we hung out and played some WII Grandma Nelson is a pro.





4 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

It looks GREAT Char! You did a wonderful job. I wish we could have been there and been able to enjoy your feast.... It looks impressive ;-)
Thanks for the pictures of everyone too - It's great to see how much everyone has changed.
Happy Thanksgiving ---

Lots of Love,
Becki & Family

Simonsen Family said...

Today is Saturday and I blogged again ;-)
SO check it out!!!

Lots of Love,
Becki

The Anderson's said...

How fun! BUT I don't ever want to hear that you can't host dinners at your house anymore if you can host Thanksgiving!! It looks like a lot of fun!
Zo-Zo is so cute with the tree!!

Em said...

Happy late Thanksgiving, look at all that yummy food. i am very hungrey now