Well not to much has been going on here Drew just left for school and I told him that I was going to pick up the house. Funny thing is I always find my self blogging instead so this will not be very long. Just an update on my job I Love it. I'm so glad that I moved on and was able to work for Elouise again. I have not seen the boy's that much they have been busy with school and sports. I work with wonderful people. We are going to be doing a service for Christmas we are going to go to the Christmas box and take the childeren Pizza and a few gifts and play a game. Thanks to Jamie they will be reading his book in no time. We will be doing this on Dec 19th I wish that I could take a child home with me. I hope that all of you are thinking about how lucky we are to have families that love us and help us when needed. I just want you all to know how thankful I'm to have you in my life. I know that we dont see much of any of you but I do think about all of you more often then you think. I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving. I was thinking today and this year has gone by way to fast can you believe Christmas is right around the corner. Drew is going to be 31 man he's getting up there. Well I have to go start cleaning I guess I will have to blog some other time.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Sounds like me (hahha) blogging is WAY more fun then cleaning any day!
AND Drew is going to be 31 WOW!!!! He is getting up there... What am I saying I will be 36, uuuummmmm on Monday (yikes) NOW that is getting up there!
You two are still young! Enjoy life
Chicka- I read your post to me about updating my blog and I would like you to know I did :) so I guess once again yours is outdated? (hahhaha) see what you have started???? So tag your it!
i am glad your company is doing that, the christmas box is very cool. Have an Awesome Thanksgiving.
Tag your it again!!!!!
AGAIN!!!!!!!
This is a great time to sit back and analyze just how good we have it. Thank you for pushing me to do that! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving too!
Post a Comment