Tuesday, November 25, 2008



Well here I am blogging again instead of cleaning. Today Elouise gave all of us a beautiful flower arangement for our tables for Thanksgiving. She is so thoughtful so has done this for all of her employees a few times this year. Drew is at school tonight he is taking his final and will have a break for about a month then back to the book he will be.

Up date on my Grandma she is still in rehab and she will not be able to spend Thanksgiving at our house. She is going to my Aunt Sue's. She can't get up and down the stairs we will sure miss her. I'm glad she will still be spending it with family. I have alot to do the next couple days clean cook and all the above. This will be my first year ever cooking a Turkey I hope it's good and we don't all get sick. We are having my Mom & Dad sister Heather, Shawn and Grandma Nelson over. I wish that Becki and her family were here so they could attend. I hope that you all have a Great Thanksgiving.

I will be getting my eyes done next Thursday so Drew and I will be home relaxing.
(I hope) I'm not good with this kind of thing I really don't want to take the pill before to calm me down. I'm not good with taking pills they make me sick. You can just ask Patti about that she has had to take care of me.

1 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

Beautiful flowers!!!! That will look SO nice on your thanksgiving table!!! Just remember NOT to over cook your turkey, like I did!!! (not a good sight!)

Take pictures of tomrorw because we want to see everyone and hear about your wonderful day!

Lots of Love,
Becki