Friday, November 14, 2008

Well it's Friday and I went to Hoopes Vision today to see if I could have the laser procedure done.We got there at 1:30 an we left around 3:30. The good news is I can get them done I will go in on Dec 4th. I can't wait but I'm a little scared Drew is going to take Thursday the 4th and Friday the 5th off to take care of me. I have to go back on the 5th so they can check me. So Drew is going to have his hands full because I'm a whimp and I'm sure that it's going to suck for the first few days. But if I keep telling my self no more glasses or contact that's sound great to me. This is my Christmas from my wonderful husband. So I will keep you all posted on that but maybe a few days after I get it done before I blog about it.

About Grandma she is doing better every day she wants to go home but then again who does not like to be at home.

5 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

Hey Girlie!!!

That is GREAT news about being able to get that done. I think you will do great and it won't be as bad as you think it will be :)
You know you haven't called in a few days! (what the heck?) I think I am having Char with drawls (lol)

Lots of Love,
Becki

Simonsen Family said...

Ok it's Sunday now and I am still waitig to see a picture of you in your glasses!!!!!!
Come one girl blog!!!!! When I called you yesterday morning you were still sleeping and today is Sunday so take a picture of you and share it with us!!!

How is that sewing coming along too????
Lots of Love,
Becki

Charolette said...

Well the sewing is going along great j/k I have started working on it agian this weekend and it looks ok. And the glasses I will take one and show you someday day I need to get ready for the day first

The Anderson's said...

Yay Char! You are going to love your new eyes I am sure of it! Some day maybe I will be able to see my alarm clock without my glasses on, probably not for a long time though! All will go well!
Glad to hear your Grandma is doing well. She wants to get home, that is a good sign.
Missed you and Drew on Sun.

Simonsen Family said...

Dude, that is what "Success" wrote on mine too..... I think he posted on mine first though (lol)

and I commented to you on my blog when you left a comment :-)

AND DUDE it's Tuesday--- Time to update you blog again (love ya)