THE MOON COOKIE
I just wanted to share with you a picture of the BEST cookie that I have ever had and it came all the way from NY. Sara use to bring these to work once a year and well she dont work anymore and I have a new job. So I called her and said I miss working with you because I did not get a cookie this year. That's not the only reason yes we did but heads at times but I really did like working with her so Thank you Sara for this great cookie and if your all wondering no I did not share it. I enjoyed every bite. I cant wait for the next one (hint hint)
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Posted by Charolette at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Moon Cookie huh???? Never heard of it- where do you get those from???
I do have to say it does look yummy and sweety being the youngest--- you never had to share anything (lol) why would you start now (hahahha) just kidding you are a sweety and share everything you have... I kow this for a fact!
It came form NY and they are sooo good. And I know that I never had to share j/k call me spoiled. I actually did ask drew if he wanted some he told me no. I only asked him one time. I ate it while he was at school so I did not feel so bad and no I did not save any for him.
Half Moon Cookies are the best! Sara must really like you to share those :)
Post a Comment