Monday, November 24, 2008

7 Things I Can Do:

Talk on the Phone
clean house
Sleep for 10 hours and still take a nap:)
freak myself out
make people laugh
talk to anybody


7 Things I Can't Do:


Remember birthdays
Dial anyones phone number from memory
work on my car
Read a book
pull the camp trailer well i could I just dont want or have to
go 1 day with out talking to my mom
keep up with Becki on the whole blogging


7 Things I Always Say:

I'm going to punch you in the face
I Love you
I've been thinking
really quick
hello girls have you been good today?
Zeusa momma has to go to work be a good girl and watch the house


7 Things I always eat:

candy
candy
Chicken
Rice
Chicken
Rice
oh did I say Chicken & Rice

Tag Becki & Em

Well not to much has been going on we hung out with friends on Saturday night and Sunday Drew put up the Christmas light and well we got a new tree. The one that we had was way to big for our small home. We bought in when we lived in a way bigger home. So I have my tree up so the day after Thanksgiving I can just hang out around the house. I might try and do the shopping thing but most likely that will not happen I cant stand to wait in the lines to check out. Well I hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving I will try and post again.

1 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

OK! Since you "tagged" me I of course had to play along.. SO check out my blog for my 7 things too!
AND I updated it as well... so that means its time for you to blog about today :D or something (lol)
Love ya!
Becki