Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Becki here is the picture that you have been asking me for in my dorky glasses. I can't wait until Dec 4th.

4 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

I think they look cute!
I think you have a one of those faces that look cute in glasses and without them.. I know how excited you are to be havng the surgery done then no more glasses for you... Lucky duck!!!!
But you really do look cute!

Bry and Amb said...

I agree with Bec! I think you look HOT! HA HA! But I really do like them. I'm jealous...I wish I was getting Lasik. Good luck with everything! I love ya!
Amb

The Anderson's said...

Nothing dorky about them! They are way cute...

Amy Carpenter said...

Good luck on your eye surgery. I hope all goes well. CCC had it a few years ago and it wasn't bad at all.