This wekend has been very crazy. Friday I went to Ogden to get my nails done and was down there until 2:00 got home I had a really bad headache so I took a nap for about 1 hour. Drew was at work he had to go in at 4:00am. I got a call from my mom and my grandma fell and they had to call 911. I could not get ahold of Drew to let him know so I just left and headed back down to Ogden and meet my family at the hospital.
I went in to see my grandma she was talking up a storm she said Char I was just looking at your blog and started dusting next thing I knew I was flying across the room and on the floor I went. Poor grandma she broke her hip the good news is that it's the ball not the whole hip they are going to fix it on Sunday @ 8:00am. So we will be spending some of our day at the hospital on Sunday.
I stayed at the hospital until she was in her room my Mom & Dad took me to dinner before I headed back home. I ended up getting home around 10:30. Drew got off work at 8:00 so he was home sleeping I did not want to wake him up so I had to use my phone light to get into bed. Today I have picked up the house while Drew took a nap and then we watched a movie. Now drew is out picking up leaves and I was going to finish cleaning but thought I would blog. So here I am. I will keep you posted on my sweet grandma she will be in the hospital for a few weeks they said she will be up and walking on Monday but will have to be moved into rehab for a few weeks I hope that she will be able to spend Thanksgiving with us. I will post an update I hope Sunday night or maybe Monday after the gym and work.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Posted by Charolette at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Poor old lady, a broken hip will slow her down quite a lot. Sadly many older folk fall and break their hips, a very painful thing,she will have appreciated your loving support.
Hope she feels better soon.
sorry to hear about your grandma, i hope she recovers quickly.
Sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope she heals quickly.
Post a Comment