Sunday, October 12, 2008

Well this weekend was nice Saturday we had our carpets cleaned. Drew and I went to breakfast and then we can home and took a long nap. Drew had to work a double he went in @ 5:00 am got off @ 2:30 and had to be back to work at 9:00 pm he did not get home until 5:00. The carpet guy was here @ 8:30. So he was pretty tired. Today we woke up at 7:00 we can't sleep in anymore I guess that's what happens when you get old. So we hung out around the house I cooked breakfast and then off we went to Lowes. Our washer has been leaking so we had to get a drain tube. Drew said that we needed a new table for the tv room and I so quickly said let's go to Fredmeyer(Smiths market place) We looked around there and did not find anything he then said lets see the coat that you want. So here it is my new coat. I will keep you posted on the whole sewing thing so far it took me about 1 hour to figure out how to put thread on the bobbin. Haha this is going to be so fun. I already wanted to give up but then I got it working so on to the next step.


2 comments:

Em said...

cute coat

The Anderson's said...

Like your jacket, I'm glad you finally got something you have wanted!! Doesn't look like too much snow there!