Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ok here is the last clue.

For all you Andersons and all of you that have been to one of the Andersons house.

One of you at one time had the same thing I have been asking for it for ever.

This is so much fun but hey there is still a few of you that have not been playing. Kate Sara Em. Come on Girls lets see what you've got.

5 comments:

Em said...

new furniture?

Charolette said...

No that's not it. I'm glad to see your playing the game.:)

Annemarie said...

Thanks for stopping by & commenting! I am working on some Thanksgiving recipes and tips that I'll post in the coming weeks. I hope they'll help!

The Anderson's said...

painting a red room!!

Jake and Sara said...

Kate! That was going to be my guess too!! Red red red! So.. Char.. is that right?? And do we tie?? lol