Ok I told you that I would keep you posted on the sewing so here it goes. I started one thing and I didnt really like it so I have started something new. I will finish this one I have to sew everything together. Thanks to Lisa & Sheila I have it ready for the sewing part. I worked on three of the rows tonight when I got home from the gym. I'm really hoping to have all the rows done so I can work on the next step this weekend. I hope that it turns out good I will post it even if it loooks bad. Hey at least I'm trying right. So here is the layout of what it's going to look like.
I know that your all going to ask about the picture in the header where is Rozie?
Well I got one of all of them but she moved so I did not look good. She is doing good. Well see ya later.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Posted by Charolette at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Wow that looks great. Good luck on getting it all sewn together. I am proud of you taking up a new hobby and going for it! I would love to see it and help with anything you are up to when we are in town over the Christmas holiday.
Love, Amy
Char! I'm so excited for you to try sewing. I hope you like it. The quilt is really cute, I love the colors.
very pretty! I can't wait to see the finished product! good luck!!
how cute, can i request two for the babies?:)
Post a Comment