Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Last night we went over to the Anderson's for our family Halloween Party we ate pizza and had alot of treat's we had a great time. The Kids would not let me take any pictures of them sorry I have none to post for you. Well while I was there the question came up of what we have been doing to our house that I have not shared with all of you.

So I have decided to play a game and see just how well you know me. You can one guess one time I will be reading the comments to see who is right and then I will post the winner and follow it with some pictures. Ok here is a little hint.

I have wanted this in every house I have lived in and Drew always told me no. That's all I can say with out giving it away. So come on let's see what you have in mind.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... something on the back patio?

Charolette said...

thanks for playing but that is in correct.

Simonsen Family said...

OH I know this one~ You have always told me how you have dreamed about having a Bright Purple Front door - :D
That was an easy one!

Charolette said...

Sister your WRONG! You are the one that has always liked purple. :)

Simonsen Family said...

Dang!!! We'll I don't want a purple door either (lol)

Umm, tile floors???? A new bedroom set????

Dudet- when are you going to tell us and post pictures?????

Lots of Love,
Becki

Charolette said...

Mybe next week we will have to see what happens this weekend.