Ok I have been looking for a pink winter coat for the last couple years and still dont have one. So while Drew was in class tonight I went to smith's market place and I found one but I dont know if I really want to spend $133.00 on it. I carried it around the store with me and by the time I left I had put it back. So we will have to see about that everything cost so much I know it will last for ever but I just cant do it.
I have been thinking I know what your all saying what is she up to now. Well I'm going to try and sew. The Andersons are so good at it! How hard can it be? Elouise said that I could use her sewing machine she does not even know how to work it. I told her that I dont know how but I'm sure that Drew can show me. I dont even know how to sew a button on I leave that to my wonderful husband.
I really want to find something that I can do at home. Not sure what I will attempt to make first a quilt or some dog clothes. So I will be sending you pictures of progress. So if any of you have some Ideas what I should do first please let me know.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Posted by Charolette at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I say get the coat, check victoria sectret and chadwicks.com they both have pink coats and they are cute and i think they are cheaper.
Thanks, Em so when do we get to see belly shots?
Post a Comment