Update on our Sweet Rozie we did not take her on this trip we thought it would be best if she stayed home. Jess & Kami watched her for us. We they said she did great other than she would not go out side. So the night we got home we gave her loves and she hung out with us while we un packed the trailer. As we finally fall asleep and she has a seizure. So I get up with her Drew had to work and I had the day off. Every time that I would fall asleep she would have another one. Well I had a nail appt at 9:00 in Roy so I left her she seemed fine. When I got home I was way tired and wanted to take a nap. So we as in me and the dogs went to bed. Well tried she was still having them. So when Drew got home we talked and I took her to the vet. She hurt her eye while having one so they gave us some cream to put on her eye and she has to wear a cone on her little head. They did blood work and they said that everything looks fine and they started her on meds she will have to take this to help her with the seizures. So we hope that they work. They wanted to run more test that cost $1,300. I told them that we would like to see if the new meds will help her. So that is what has been happening. Here is a picture of Rozie she does not like to have this thing on her but the doctor said that if she keeps on rubbing her eye she could loose it.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Posted by Charolette at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
How very sad your little dog is so unwell, and so expensively unwell. We love our pets so much it doesn't matter how much it cost to heal them, I guess you feel the same.
Good luck with new medications, I hope they help.
Oh.. so sad! But I am glad that she is doing ok. She is still sooo cute!
Hi Charlette, you are already set up to follow me, so you did that right. I am set to follow you too, so I managed that right as well. But you can't always manage to set it up, some people have a different template to thier blog, I have just used the url at top of page to add them to my list, maybe you can try that if you want to add someone that has no little logo thingy. I am so thrilled to have 2 followers other thanmy family who don't use that method to contact my blog.
Cheers. Glennis.
Aaaw poor little Rosie. I hope her eye gets better. Makes me sad for her. Camping looks like you had fun! I am sad you are up in Roy so often and never stop by!!!
cute dog, i didn't know you had her. i hope she feels better soon.
Post a Comment