Hope you all had a great weekend. We went camping for the first time this year had had a great time. We left on Friday and got back today. We drove around played in the snow got stuck oh about 4 times. My dad had to pull us out we loved every min of it. So here are some pictures of us playing this weekend.
So our house is still on the market and I let them know that we would be gone but they could show the house. And when we got home the doors were not locked. So I called them and gave them an ear full. They showed our house two time's this weekend. Cross your fingers that it sales.







2 comments:
Look how beautiful it is up there!!!!! Oh I am SO jealous!
Looks liek everyone had a wonderful and fun time! How did Rosie do? AND just for teh record - you NEVER get stuck! You only get HUNG up (lol)
Sorry they left your dorrs unlocked but hopefully it will sell!
Lots of Love,
Becki
good luck on the house
Post a Comment