Sunday, June 7, 2009

Well we have been pretty busy. We have took our house off the market. The Alero was over heating we have already put so much money it to this car that Drew was done. So we sold the Alero. I was sad I liked my car even though it locked me out at least twice a week and I have to wait 10 min for it to reset. I was sad when I had to hand over the keys. Oh don't let me for get to tell you she was paid for. But hello to the newest SUV at the Anderson's. I LOVE IT LOVE IT! I just wish that it would stop raining so I could wash it.





Drew and I have also been married for 10 years on the 17th so this is really for the both of us. Me to drive and Drew not having to wait for a phone call that I was broke down some where! I know that I have told all of you this before but here it is again. I have the best husband ever!!!! Thank you Drew for everything you do for me. I Love you.

1 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

I like it!!!!! AND I have to agree you do have a pretty great DH!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY- HERE'S to 100 more!!!

Lots of Love,
BECKI