Ok I'm sick of the rain. This weekend I got my nails done Drew had to work and well today we have just been hanging out. Drew's mowing the lawn in the rain and well I'm updating my blog. Well it's been 1 year since I started this whole blogging. And I like it way better than face book. This Wednesday Drew and I have been married 10 years. WOW time sure does fly by. We are doing great we have almost everything that we need and want. We just need to have some kids running aroiund keeping us young.
I want to thank Becki for the nice Birthday card and starbucks gift card. I will be turning 31 on the 28th. Man I'm so old! I will update this week with some pic's.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Posted by Charolette at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy early Birthday and Happy 10 years!
WHat did you guys do for your anniversary???? Dinner????
So any Father day pictures of fishing????? ASk Heather what kind of Nikon she has :D I am totally jealous and curious now.
Oh ya, one more thing~ You need to update your blog! Come on, I have been and I have had company.... and 5 children
Lots of Love,
Becki
Post a Comment