Well today I had to leave work early I got a phone all and someone wanted to see our house. So I had to go home make sure the house was clean and put all 3 dogs in the car. So we the dogs and I drove around for oh 3 hours. By the time I got home I had a very bad headache. Zeusa is in the back seat crying the WHOLE time. Little Rozey just and quite as can be trying to stay away frome Zoey. Zoey it going back and forth she was on my lap most the time and she was rolling down the window and I was rolling it up and I got he little nose stuck in the window. Oh how sad she was crying. I really don't want to tell Drew oh he's going to be mad that I hurt his baby.
So when I got home I laid down for awhile and then 6:00 came and Drew is still not home and I'm starving. I always wait to eat with him but not tonight here it is 8:11 and he is still working. I thought I would hear something about our house even if it was bad and still have not heard anything. So wish us luck I want to move into a bigger house.
I do see that all of you have been keeping up your Face book did you forget about your blogs? I like the whole blogging thing better I know that I'm not very good at up dating so I have no room to talk. Kate & Becki have been doing a great job on there's. So more blogging and you all now who I'm talking about min case you dont this is for ALL OF YOU! I will keep you posted if I hear anything back about the house.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Posted by Charolette at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Those 3 hours would have been very long with the dogs playing up like that. I do hope the news is good about your house, selling is always stressful.
I agree, Three hours is a LONG time to be in the car with 3 dogs.
I hope you hear something soon as well. I hope ths is it and your house sells!
Hope your headache is gone this morning!
Lots of Love,
Becki
good luck on the house, and i promise i am trying to keep up on the blog, i am getting sick of face book anyways. :)
Post a Comment