Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not to much has been going on in this Anderson house hold. I'm so glad that is getting warm and then when it get hot I will wish that is cold. So Mother's day just around the corner. And I would just like to say even though all of us kids have not always been the best our Mothers have always been there for us:) We might not say it much but we Love you. To all you mom's that read this I hope that you have a great Mother's day with you family. Our house is still for sale and I sure wish that someone would buy it so that we could move. But maybe we are not suppose to move just yet:( Drew is done with school for the summer so that means we can start going camping and I can't wait. June is also just around the corner and Drew and I will be married 10 Years I'm going to be 31. WoW I'm getting up there! It will be one year of the whole blogging thing. Have a great weekend and I will post soon well I cant promise but I will try.

1 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

WOW you've been married for 10 years and you're going to be 31???? YOUR GETTING OLD!!!! (hahah) I hope your house sells soon and more people come and look at it....
What did you fo this weekend??? Any pictures???? What about that sewing quilt??? Are you still doing it??? Still exercising???
details, girl detail - I want more!
Lots of Love,
Becki