Ok so I have always hated having to prepay when I have cash at the gas pump. Well today I'm very thankful for it. I was going to put gas in my car and then I noticed that I did not have my wallet. So I have no cash or credit card that would have sucked way bad if I had filled my car up and had no way of paying for it. Oh Drew would have been so mad . So my whole way back to work I was thinking of the last place I went and I cant remember so when I got back to work I found it. It was in my desk that's a scary feeling when you have no money. I should have been a blonde this kinda thing happens to me all the time I can't even walk and chew gum at the same time.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
The other day I took Wesley to get ice cream and just before we could order I realized that I didn't have my wallet. I would have felt real dumb if we both order and starting eating ice cream and then I would have had to tell Wes to give it back. HaHa
- Kyle
that ok, remember when we went to the haunted forest we got all the way to the front, we couldn't find mine and trav's ticket? then i relized that while standing in line i crumpled up the tickets in my hand and droped them on the ground. i do that all the time even with cash.
Post a Comment