Ok as you all know I'm n ot against any one that drives bullet bikes but I'm sure glad that Drew no longer has one. So today in Draper I was getting on the freeway and there was a girl driving a bullet bike there is nothing wrong with this she has her helmet on and a back pack then I look and she is wearing high hills. (No it was not SJ) How save is that when you go riding you should at least wear the correct clothing you never know what is going to happen. I wish that I had my camera so that I could have shared a picture with you.
Well other than that when I was driving I stoped at a light and all of you that know about my new car the Alero that has all the problems that has broke down on me 4 or 5 times. I get locked out and have to wait for 10min for the car to reset and let me start it. Well I was stoped at a stop sign and when I started going my car was freacking out and it said that I was going 140 and I was not even moving ok I was moving but I was putting along hoping that I would make it to the side of the road. What the heck I think that I need to sale it and find something new. I dont want to tell Drew because he will say I told you so. Well you know when you want something bad enough and get it then when something goes wrong and your partner says I told you not to buy it. Well that happens to me every time I tell him what the stupid car did that day.
This happens at least once a week but she sure does look good sitting on the side of the road.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Posted by Charolette at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Char, your dumb car! I would Make Drew drive it, haha...
I loved your pictures! Did you really get lost????
you need to get a new car, what if something bad happened on the free way? you need to get a car that you will be safe in.
Post a Comment