Monday, August 25, 2008





Drew has been working on the house the picture on the top is after & the botton is before. You know that when you get older it's always something that needs to be done but who has the time. We have lived in our house for 2 years and it's still has stuff that needs to be done. It looks 100% better than when we bought it. So I had to have this house and well I'm ready to move. And when I tell Drew this I bet you cant guess what he say's....... I told you. We looked for ever to find a house to move into and well when I seen this one well we got it. I was tired of looking it's just to small I know there is only the 2 of us and well we do have three dogs and Zeusa is not that small. So maybe in a few years we will find something a little bigger. I love having great friends next door that are the same age as we are. I would have to say that its sure does make it or brake it if you like the people that you live by.

As all of you know I work for Elouise again in her office and I love it. Everyone that I work with is great.

My sister Becki is going to be having a baby we are not sure if it's a boy or a girl they wanted to wait until the angel is here to find out what they are having. I dont think that I would be able to do that. I would want to know Becki made a great point that we have waited so long that we should wait what would it hurt? I'm sure if we did wait I would save alot of money. Anyways the other kids are doing great Brexton just turned 14 man I'm getting so old. When I talked to him on the phone his voice has changed he is growing to be a man. The girls like to play the piano & soccer. We are going to go camping this next weekend and we just can't wait. Well all is well here until next time.

3 comments:

The Anderson's said...

I love the floor and your new background!

Bry and Amb said...

I love the floor - it looks great!
Sounds like you're doing great. I miss ya!
Amb

Em said...

it sounds like things are going well and the new floor is looks very good. when you move it better be by me:)