Last weekend we went riding it was way hot I was following Drew and I had to stop and wip my glasses. And well I last Drew after 15 min. So I sat under a tree hoping that he would come find me. Well I waited and waited and no Drew so things start running through my head of what if's.. So I started to drive and I was hoping that I could find the truck. My mom and Dad always told us kids that if we ever got lost to find the road. So I found the truck and there was no Drew I sat there and here he came. When he got there he was shaking his head he told me that he thought he was going to have to ask everyone to help look for me. I said Its scary being lost he said that he was just scared for me. He knows that I tend to freak myself out. So we went back out and I got really sick and we had to go home.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Posted by Charolette at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Our grandma is so cute. I just love her...and you. Hope you're feeling better.
i am so glad to hear your ok, and that you found your family. I bet you had andrew pretty worried. don't do that again!
Post a Comment