Update on the Anderson's. Well we have been pretty busy with working and trying to have some fun. Let's start with this we had to find Hera a new home we just felt so bad with having to have her in a kennel all day. We found the best family for her they are older and are home with her all day they have a dog her size for her to play with. I have been in touch with her new family and they love her. She does still get in to trouble but they are going to do some training with her. Next I went to a new Doctor and I really liked him. They did blood work and all the other not so fun stuff. I have PCOS feel free to look it up on the web for more information. So we are going to go though all the same things that we have done in the past to try and have a baby. Please pray for us as we would love to have that little one on our family. Last weekend we went to the sand dunes and had a great time. we went with some guys that Drew works with. And this weekend we are going camping. So that's about all that has been going on in our life.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
praying for twins ☻ I'm happy you found a new and more proactive dr and finally told you you have pcos- Have fun this weekend, I hope the weather is nice to you and doesn't snow! So you know you need to update more often!!!!!!
Love Ya
This is what Cicily has and they put her on two types of medicine for us to be able to conceive Zachary. You will be in my thoughts! Hope everything works out.
-Amy
Sorry to hear that you had to give Hera away...boo. But you had good reasons to do so. Good Luck on the baby-makin'!! I'll pray for twins too!! or triplets...or quadruplets. haha
oh- bad news...Jake ate your cookie. It was getting old, you wouldn't have liked it anyway...BUT...I am trying to get more shipped out here. I will let you know! ;)
I am so excited for you, keep me updates
Hi Char!
I just wanted to say that I have PCOS as well! Amber does as well.....so there is hope for you!
It took me 2 and a half years to get pregnant with my first. I finally went to the doctor and discovered the PCOS and they put me on glucophage. This made my periods regular. Then, I took the clomid....and wham bam that did the trick.
My other two kids were conceived without even trying....just taking the glucophage to keep my periods regular.
I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!
Andrea
Post a Comment