Friday, July 16, 2010

WOW this year has flew by! Well we have been doing good we have been sleeping since we don't have Hera. Drew has been sleeping he is the one that always got up with her my house is much cleaner and the little dogs are way happy. We for got that Rozey could play and run around. Zoey doesn't have to fight to play with her toys. I do miss her but oh it is so nice not having 3 dogs.

Drew got a promotion at work and he is really happy with taking on the new job. I well I'm still doing the same stuff I have been looking for a new job for a while now I hope that something will come soon.

We went camping over July 4 and went to or spot with family and friends. Zeusa resting place was just how we left it. The tree we planted is still small but growing. We placed a flag for her the whole weekend. It has been 1 year that was died and we sure do miss her. When we go some where or do something that reminds us of her we talk about it and laugh about how silly she was. I miss hearing her cry she did that all the time and when I use to get home form work she would say I love you.

My sister and her little family will be in town from Fl this month and I cant wait to see them.

We have been to the dunes a few time and yes I have been going off jumps on my 4 wheeler. They are not big ones but I do get air all tires off the sand. I have some pic and I will post them soon.

Other than that not to much going on in the Anderson house hold. Just loving and enjoying life.

2 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

yayyyyyy an update ☻ can't wait to see ya in four days....
Great update!!!

Lots of Love
Bec

Em said...

congrats on the new job andrew