Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wow where to start. Well Drew was wanting a new TV so he finally got it and I got to pick out the entertainment center I have pics but not on this computer will post some soon. Drew has been working on mounting a flat screen in the trailer and starting to get a few things that the trailer needs so when it warms up we can get out of here. Hera is getting so big we think she is as big as she is going to get she is not as big as Zeusa:(She is still a BRAT! So we have her in a dog play pin and had to zip tie a tarp to the top because she would climb it to get out. So that has been working good until she learned how to prop it up with her bed and crawl under it. So when we get home she is waiting at the door with her little sis that she gets out of her room and Rozie is on the bed hiding from Hera lol. She is was to smart she has stopped chewing the walls and she has not ate the couch so that's good . I have to make sure that there are always toys out to keep her busy. You should see my house she pulls all the fluff out of every toy. Drew had taken her to the park with Shane and her BFF Gunner and she went swimming for the first time. Drew didnt take the cam so I have no pics but he said it was so funny. I will be going in to get my eye touched up on Thursday March 11 Carol is going to take me I cant drive for 3-4 days. So Carol is coming in from Tooele to take me on Thursday and for my follow up on Friday. She is going to stay with me and take care of Hera poor poor Carol good thing she has been around Hera alot and knows she is not the best dog:) Well that's all I have for now I will post some pics maybe this weekend.

2 comments:

Em said...

your dog sounds like a nut.

Simonsen Family said...

you know that has been some weekend - you posted back in March and we are now in May..... Are you going to ever update us on your life's????